I can’t believe 2017 has already flown by so fast! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was watching the ball drop and getting ready for what 2017 had to offer. Anyways, 2017 was a HUGE year for me…because it’s the year that I started Life of Love. My blog has come so far in only 7 months, and I couldn’t be happier or prouder of it. Although I took a blogging break for the holidays, Life of Love is back. Get ready for lots of fun travel and lifestyle posts, including Part Two of my Mexican trip diary, where I ziplined, explored ruins, and held baby crocodiles! It’s coming soon and if you haven’t checked out the first part of my Mexico trip, definitely read it now!
I got to go on so many amazing trips this year! Below is a list of everywhere 2017 took me and links to posts about each destination.
- Exuma, The Bahamas– Our cay tour with pigs and sharks was amazing!
- Bermuda– The bright colors were too pretty!
- Cancun, Mexico– Such an amazing experience!
- Tulum, Mexico (posts coming soon!)
- The Cayman Islands (posts coming soon!)
- The Hamptons – Southampton and Montauk- Shopping guide and food guide
- Naples, Florida – Check out my guide to the best beaches
- New York- I went on a search for the best NYC dessert
- North Carolina- Guide to The Waterfront Shops
- The Poconos (posts coming soon!)
I love traveling so much and I hope to add some more countries to my list in 2018. My bucket list includes Italy, Greece, Africa, England, Bali, California, and Australia. I would also love to go back to Paris (the Plaza Athenee was incredible) and include the South of France.
I am so thrilled that as a young teen, I’ve reached thousands of followers in 7 months. It seems surreal that Life of Love started with no people even knowing what it is, and it’s come so far. Thank you to all of my readers, my posts wouldn’t be possible without you!
My goals for 2018:
I’m crossing my fingers that 2o18 will be an amazing year for me and Life of Love. Some of my major goals are growing Life of Love’s email list (please subscribe in the sidebar to be updated on posts), gaining more followers, and traveling to at least one new country.
Comment below with what you want to see from Life of Love in 2018, and I’ll do my best to give all of you what you’re looking for! Cheers to a happy, healthy, and amazing 2018!